2010-11-16

Winston

And so I went out in London yet again to meet up with Winston and Julia at a safe place, a place were we could not be spied upon. The first thing I saw when i looked at Winston was a fragile, elderly man ( he was probably younger but the food and his way of living had made him slightly older), but I quickly changed my opinion. Just like the other members he had that special aura, he could think for himself even if he was a bit of a coward. Julia was a much younger lady who seemed to be rather free, or at least seeking freedom like noone else dared to. Both wore the uniforms of the party, they worked for them only as a cover though.

Winston told me of his job at the office where he alters the truth written in newspapers, the constant lies being handed out like truth and then instantly accepted. He told me about the buildings, on the outside rather shabby but not too bad, on the inside it was nearly impossible to live. Nothing in this city was working. Winston also mentioned he barely had any memories left of the world that had been, about his childhood, but that he somehow wished for things to get better as quick as possible. He was a most interesting and well informed man.

Julia was very good at organizing. planning, scheming, and knows every corner and telescreen in the city. She would help me out although it meant a huge risk of being killed in the process. All I had to do was wish for luck and continue.


As i now attend to leave Oceania, I feel very bad  for the people I leave behind. But the Brotherhood  will continue working hard, Julia will forever try to find people thinking like her and I believe Winston will play the perhaps most important role to everyone in the near future. Its just a hunch though. But Its almost as if hes the rising star who might just make a difference, who might change it all.


To all my readers, until we meet again, lets all hope for a better future.

// Journalist who finished his motive, now on his way home

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar